Liquid Flow Meter LG01
Liquid Flow Switch and Bubble Detector
The LG01 liquid flow switch detects ultra-low liquid flow rates or the presence of air in fluidic systems. It therefore makes them more reliable.
The detection of liquid flows is possible within the range of a few ml/min and less. The sensor's output signal of either 0 or 5 Volts indicates if the current flow rate is above or below the specified flow switch threshold. At flow rates above the threshold, air bubbles can be identified by generating a low (0V) output. The measurement principle of the LG01 liquid flow switch allows detecting the current state of fluid through the wall of its internal glass capillary. Thus, the sensor provides highest compatibility with biological processes and an excellent chemical resistance. Measurements of the liquid flow switch are performed with a response time of less than 100 ms.
- Maximum flow rate up to 220 ml/min (valid for H2O)
- Standard flow switch threshold at 4.5 ml/min or 0.25 ml/min (valid for H2O)
- Air-/bubble detection
- Fluid connections: 1/4-28 standard fittings for OD 1/8" (3.2 mm) or 1/16" (1.6 mm) plastic tubing
- Response time: below 100 ms
- Inert wetted materials: glass, PEEK, and fluoropolymer
- Media isolated sensing principle - no direct sensor contact with the fluid
- Supply voltage of 5 - 12 V
- Biomedical devices
- Lab automation
- Process monitoring
- Leakage detection