Evaluation Kit Based on Sensor Bridge
An overview of our sensor bridge-based flow evaluation kits is also available here: PDF (view on mobile phone)
Each SEK flow-sensing evaluation kit can be compiled individually in just three steps: order a Sensirion SEK-SensorBridge, choose your flow sensor and order the corresponding SEK-SFMxxxx evaluation kit, and finally download our SEK-ControlCenter software to start measuring.
Recommendations on testing and setup are available in Sensirion’s flow engineering guide: www.sensirion.com/engineering-guide.
1. Buy the SEK-SensorBridge
The SEK-SensorBridge allows you to connect suitable Sensirion sensors to a computer. It works hand-in-hand with the SEK-ControlCenter software. There are two ports on the SEK-SensorBridge allowing you to connect your sensors. You can connect more than one sensor to each port, provided that the sensors have different I2C addresses. The SEK-SensorBridge supports all flow sensors listed below in section 2.
2. Choose Your Sensor and Order the Corresponding SEK-SFMxxxx
Each SEK-evaluation sensor comes with the required connector cable. Evaluation sensors are available for selected Sensirion flow sensors.
- Versatile digital flow meter
- Pressure stable up to 6 bar
- For gas mixing applications (e.g. anaesthesia)
- Contains a SFM4100 Air with Legris connectors (1-100688-02). If customers want to test a different SFM4100 (e.g. calibrated for O2 or CO2), this sensor needs to be ordered separately.
- High precision and sensitivity
(esp. for low flow rates)
- Flow range: 0 to 20 slm