Evaluation Kit Based on Clip-On Cable
An extensive description of the Sensirion evaluation kit cable and its testing capabilities is available in the SFM-22 Clip-On Cap/Cable evaluation Kit application note.
Each SEK flow sensing evaluation kit can be compiled individually in just three steps: order a Sensirion SEK-Cable, choose and order your flow sensor and finally download our SEK-ControlCenter software to start measuring.
Recommendations on testing and setup are available in Sensirion’s flow engineering guide: www.sensirion.com/engineering-guide.
1. Buy the SEK-SensorCable
The SEK-Cable enables you to connect suitable sensors from Sensirion to a computer. The cable works together with the SEK-ControlCenter software.
- Connect multiple SEK-SFM3xxx-AW/D evaluation kit cables to a computer
- Perform simultaneous reading of the flow sensor and the pressure sensor which is integrated in the cable cap
- Control the sensor heater to avoid condensation in the sensor in humid applications
- Connect to our proprietary software application (via USB) and use it for prototype development (via UART); see app Note SFM-22.
2. Choose and Order Your Sensor
The following sensors are compatible with the SEK-SFM3xxx-AW/D evaluation kit cable: