Differential Pressure Sensor SDP2000
For measurements up to 3500 Pa
The SDP2000 differential pressure sensor accurately measures differential pressures up to 3500 Pa (14" H2O) and provides the results on an analog 0 to 4 voltage output. The SDP2000 sensor is suited for demanding applications, for example medical and HVAC systems, where an extra high differential pressure range is needed.
Like all of Sensirion's differential pressure sensors, the fully calibrated and temperature-compensated sensor features excellent long-term stability with high sensitivity at very low differential pressures.
The SDP2000 differential pressure sensor is based on Sensirion’s innovative CMOSens® Technology, which combines the sensor element and processing electronics on a single, small CMOS microchip. CMOSens® differential pressure sensors offer a reliable sensor signal without drift and a high dynamic range.
- Pressure range 3500 Pa (Unidirectional)
- Analog voltage output: 0 to 4 V
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- No offset, zero drift, hysteresis free
- High dynamic range thanks to flow measurement principle
- Not sensitive to the mounting orientation
- Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning (HVAC)