SHT4x Smart Gadget
Sensirion's Reference Design for SHT4x Humidity and Temperature Sensors
The SHT4x Smart Gadget is a simple reference design circuit board which demonstrates the outstanding performance and ease of use of Sensirion’s SHT4x humidity and temperature sensors.
It is equipped with a LCD display showing humidity and temperature information. It also possesses a Bluetooth Low Energy module allowing it to communicate with Bluetooth SMART capable devices like smartphones. More detailed information about our SHT4x Smart Gadget can be found in the SHT4x Smart Gadget user guide.
Soon you can order the SHT4x Smart Gadget at our distributors.
- SHT40 humidity and temperature sensor
- LCD display for humidity, temperature and dew point in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity to iOS and Android smartphones
- iOS and Android apps available
- Data logging capabilities
- Additional design resources available
MyAmbience - App
Connect your Sensirion Smart Gadget via Bluetooth to your mobile device and get to know your environment.
MyAmbience enables you to
- view live-data from all your gadgets
- track your history and export data
- gain deep insights on environmental Events
- visualize and share your environmental conditions
Download the MyAmbience app for your iOS or Android system:
Want to plot .edf files?
Sensirion’s DataViewer (Beta version) makes it possible. Combine, compare, zoom and analyse your exported .edf log files!
Additional hardware design resources (PCB layout, schematics, BOM) are available on the following Sensirion’s GitHub repository.