Evaluation Kit SEK-SFA30
Thank you for being interested in our SFA30 sensor! Below you will find all necessary documents as well as useful information regarding evaluation and prototyping. In case of further questions please contact our technical customer support team under www.sensirion.com/contact.
Your Evaluation Kit contains:
- SFA30 formaldehyde sensor module
UART and I2C interface via 7-pin Molex Micro-Lock Plus connector
Supply voltage VDD: 3.3 or 5.0 V
Size: 46 x 24 x 5.5 mm3
- USB-UART cable (7-pin, marked with an orange sleeve) to connect the SFA30 development board directly to a USB port, e.g. on a PC
- Jumper wire set (7-pin Micro-Lock Plus cable set) to connect the SFA30 development board to embedded testing platforms like Arduino or Raspberry Pi. A 10-pin 0.1’’ pitch gender changer is also provided.
Red cable = VDD
Black cable = GND
Green cable = SDA (I2C) or RX (UART)
Yellow cable = SCL (I2C) or TX (UART)
Blue cable = SEL (Interface select - Connect to GND for I2C, connect to VDD or leave open to select UART)
Purple cable = NC (do not connect)
Grey cable = NC (do not connect)
Quick Start Guide
Start evaluating your SFA30 Formaldehyde sensor in two simple steps:
1) Either download the SEK-ControlCenter viewer software (available for Windows, Linux and MacOS) or download one of our example drivers for your embedded platform (see links below)
2) Connect the SFA30 development board to your computer/embedded platform with the help of the adapter cables and start measuring
Documentation and Drivers
SFA30 Product Page
Click here to learn more about the SFA30, its key features and use cases.
CMOSens® Technology for formaldehyde sensing
Click here to learn more about Sensirion's CMOSens® Technology for formaldehyde sensing.