Flow sensors for medical ventilators - All you need to know
In this webinar, our expert Lucas Oehen, Medical Market Manager, gives a short introduction to ventilation and presents innovative solutions to solve commonly encountered challenges with flow measurements in ventilation. The technology, different flow sensors solutions and Sensirion’s application know how and support are discussed.
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Learn more about the typical ventilation flow-path design, common challenges and the technology of our gas flow sensors
- Find out why Sensirion as a sensor expert can provide the ideal solution for your ventilation projects
- Learn more about inspiratory, expiratory and proximal flow measurement in ventilation and the different sensor options
- Find out how Sensirion sensor solutions add value to the life-cycle of your ventilators
- Guide to quick and easy start of your project
Who is this webinar for?
- Manufacturers of medical ventilators, anesthesia devices or respiratory applications
- Engineers, product managers, innovators, R&D and purchasing
- People who work in the design and development of medical ventilation
Watch the webinar now!
After you register, you will have access to the webinar recording and the PDF file of the presentation.