Mass Flow Meter SFM3200
Flow Sensor for a Superior Performance at Low Flows
The SFM3200 mass flow meter is characterized by its wide dynamic measurement range of up to 250 slm, as well as its measurement accuracy at low flows.
The special design of the flow channel results in a very low pressure drop through the flow body of the sensor, which makes it extremely suitable for medical ventilation and other respiratory applications. The thermal sensor element assures very fast signal processing time and bidirectional measurement mode, with the signal being internally linearized and temperature compensated.
The outstanding performance of the SFM3200 sensor is based on Sensirion's patented CMOSens® Technology. The technology allows the integration of the sensor element and the analysis electronics on a single, tiny CMOS silicon chip. The result is a highly stable and precise system for demanding and cost-sensitive applications.
- Flow range: up to 250 slm (bidirectional measurement mode)
- Superior performance at very low flows
- Low pressure drop
- High robustness and reliability at variable inlet conditions
- Very fast signal processing time
- Signal internally linearized and temperature compensated
- Inspiratory flow measurement
- Respiratory measurements
- Drug delivery
More information about applications in the medical market.