Liquid Flow Meter SLG
For Ultra-Low Flow Rates and UHPLC
The SLG liquid flow meters are the perfect solution for dynamic liquid flow monitoring in cutting edge Ultra-High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC) and other applications requiring precise measurement of ultra-low flow rates.
A highly sensitive CMOSens® microchip detects the mass flow through the wall of the fused silica flow channel. The flow channel withstands pressures up to 1200 bar / 17500 psi. At the same time the response time for measurements is 40 ms only. The combination of these properties enables the high-end devices of the SLG series to be especially suited for monitoring dynamic flow rates in cutting-edge chromatography systems. Great repeatability for analyses - the most important criterion in HPLC and microfluidic systems - is ensured. The maximum flow rate of the SLG-0075 is 5 µl/min in precision mode and 20 µl/min in extended mode. The SLG-0025 provides reliable liquid flow measurements down to 70 nl/min and even below. The SLG-0150 completes the SLG series with a slightly higher flow range than the SLG-0075, at a reduced pressure drop. It is the first choice for laboratory setups and leakage detection at moderate pressures up to 500 bar.
The SLG liquid flow meters in combination with one of the SCC1 sensor cables offers a modular solution with a suitable electrical interface for almost any environment:
- The SCC1-USB sensor cable provides a plug-and-play connection to a PC for operation with Sensirion’s viewer software or user-built programs for laboratory and desktop applications.
- The SCC1-RS485 sensor cable featuring a stable RS485 interface and including advanced functionality such as dispense volume totalizer, automatic dispense detection, and data buffer for asynchronous read-out is designed for demanding industrial automation environments.
- The SCC1-Analog sensor cable allows simple and quick readings or integration into generic controller systems without programming. In addition to a 0-10 V analog voltage output, the cable provides a configurable digital (high/low) output that can be programmed to act as a flow switch or pulse output.
- Three sensors versions with maximum flow rates of 1.5, 5.0, or 8.0 µl/min, extended range of the SLG-0075 up to 20 µl/min.
- Ultra low flow detection with 0.5 nl/min resolution
- Repeatability better than 0.6% of the measured value
- Response time: 40ms
- Media isolated, ultra high pressure resistance up to 1200 bar / 17500 psi
- Inert wetted materials: Flow path made of fused silica and PEEK sealing
- Stainless steel fittings for 1/16" OD tubing
- Calibrated RS485 interface, 0-10 V analog output, or I2C
- Ultra High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, LC/MS
- High-pressure/ultra-low flow analytical instruments and life science applications
- Leakage testing