Liquid Flow Meters
Sensirion’s liquid flow meters establish new standards wherever monitoring of low liquid flow rates, liquid handling, and liquid dispensing are important. Our unique CMOSens® Technology allows bidirectional measurement of the liquid flow through the wall of the sensor’s flow channel in milliliters, microliters, and down to single-digit nanoliters per minute. Applications in fields such as medical devices, diagnostics, process control, and automation technology benefit daily from our safe and reliable sensor solutions.
- The SLx liquid flow meters with their robust IPxx protected housing are the first choice for demanding industrial environments and tabletop test set-ups or standalone applications. The liquid flow meters all provide the same electrical connector and have been designed for operation with the SCC1-USB, SCC1-RS485, and SCC1-Analog sensor cables.
- The Lx liquid flow meters are ideal for integration into an instrument, a device, or an OEM system, e.g. diagnostics or life sciences applications.
- The sensors of the LPG10 series are made from a miniature planar glass chip suitable for low flow rate applications where space limitations are a concern. With their down-mount fluidic ports, they allow compact integration into microfluidic manifolds.
- The LD20 series has been designed as a single-use component for biomedical applications.
The choice of the right liquid flow meter is not simply a matter of selecting the right flow rate. Several other criteria must be checked and technical requirements kept in mind in order to find the most suitable sensor for your application. The selection guide is intended to help you decide which liquid flow meter is the best fit for your application.
Our liquid flow meters are 100% in-factory calibrated, typically for H2O or IPA or both. These calibrations provide a good base for measurement of aqueous solutions (H2O) or hydrocarbons, oils, fuel, and organic solvents (IPA).
For initial measurements and plug-and-play testing, all our SLI, SLS, SLG, and SLQ liquid flow meters can be ordered as part of a Liquid Flow Meter Kit. In addition to the liquid flow meter of your choice, the kit contains:
- SCC1-USB and SCC1-Analog sensor cables for electrical connection
- Basic set of fluidic connectors for the selected sensor type
- Windows PC viewer and logging software
For the liquid flow sensors of the LG16, LPG10, and LD20 series we offer specific Evaluation Kits that include all electrical and fluidic connectors for quick integration into the prototype build of your OEM system.
For further detailed information, please click here.
Interested in purchasing one of Sensirion’s Liquid Flow Meter Kits? CONTACT US.
In collaboration with you, Sensirion develops and manufactures tailored liquid flow sensor solutions for your application – whether for a medical device or analytical instrument, or for the life sciences, biotech, and semiconductor industries. Read more...
Please contact our experts to discuss possible options for customized solutions.