High-Accuracy Digital Temperature Sensors
The high-accuracy digital temperature sensors are based on Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, which combines the strengths of standard CMOS production processes and advanced MEMS technology on a single silicon chip. The working principle behind all STSxx temperature sensors is a silicon bandgap thermometer.
Due to different requirements regarding power consumption and space, Sensirion is offering three types of high-accuracy temperature sensors. The universal STS3x temperature sensor has a wide supply voltage range of 2.4 to 5.5 V. Combined with its outstanding performance as well as high accuracy of ±0.3°C, it is ideally suited for integration into a wide variety of applications.
The STSxx temperature sensors deliver high-accuracy, fully calibrated and processed digital temperature information. They come into play whenever there is a need for digital temperature information at low power consumption. In addition, the STS3x series has a built-in alert, which allows the sensor to be used as a watchdog.
Get an Overview of Sensirion's Temperature Sensors
|Supply Voltage Range V||Interface||Package Size|
(L x W x H) mm
|STS30||±0.3 @ 0 - 65 °C||2.4 to 5.5||I2C||2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9||Download|
|STS31||±0.3 °C @ -40 - 90 °C||2.4 to 5.5||I2C||2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9||Download|
|STS21*||±0.2 @ 5 - 60 °C||2.1 to 3.6||I2C||3.0 x 3.0 x 1.1||Download|
|*Not recommended for new design (NRND); newer products available|
What We Offer
Fast And Easy Product Evaluation
- Comprehensive product portfolio
- Technical documents - data sheets, sample codes, application notes
- Reliable and flexible production
- Sustainable product innovation roadmap to meet your future needs
- Assistance in the integration of STSxx sensors into your application
- Proven best practices to ensure that your production concept accommodates the requirements of STSxx sensors