Sensirion Evaluation Kit for Environmental Sensors
Fast and Easy Evaluation for Your Sensor Application
The evaluation kit SEK-Environmental Sensing is designed for a quick, easy and cost-efficient evaluation of Sensirion's environmental sensors. This faciliates to evaluate sensors and develop innovative sensor applications.
The kit combines plug-and-play hardware with an easy-to-use viewer software (ControlCenter) for in-depth evaluation. Each evaluation kit includes a Sensirion SensorBridge, all required connector cables, as well as various sensor samples. The SensorBridge features two independent I2C channels that allow simultaneous evaluation of two environmental sensor samples. The ControlCenter viewer software makes it possible to display and log the sensor signals for multiple sensors connected to several SensorBridges on the same PC.
Choose Your SEK - Evaluation Kit
1) Sensor integrated on main sensor module PCB
- Fast and easy evaluation of all environmental sensors
- Simultaneous evaluation of up to two environmental sensor samples per kit
- Plug-and-play connection to a computer
- Several SensorBridges can be connected to one computer
- ControlCenter viewer software for data logging
- Various sensor samples depending on version
- 2x sensor sample connection cables
- 1x USB 2.0 cable, type A - Micro B