Mass Flow Controller SFC3000
Not Recommended for New Designs (NRND)
The SFC3000 mass flow controller is replaced by the SFC5300 mass flow controller.
The SFC5300 is based on the new chip generation and has better performance as well as new functionality.
The SFC3000 is only available to existing customers for support of their running production.
The mass flow controller SFC3000 offers fast and accurate control of gas flows over a wide range. Its high accuracy and fast settling time is mainly based on the innovative CMOSens® Technology. Thereby the digitally calibrated and temperature compensated sensor signal is converted directly into a signal which is used in the digital controlling circuit to control the valve.
The SFC3000 is a small, fully digital mass flow controller for high-volume OEM applications. Its excellent stability and repeatability make it ideal for analytical instruments. Different gas types and control ranges can be calibrated and switched by software.
- Unbeaten price/performance ratio thanks to leading CMOSens® Technology
- Multi gas / multi ranges options
- Very high control speed (settling time <100ms)
- Wide control range (1:1000)
- Extremely stable flow control § Digital RS485 interface
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 certified quality control system
- Rugged chemically inert housing