SHT31 Smart Gadget Development Kit
The Smart Gadget is a simple reference design circuit board and development kit which demonstrates the outstanding performance and ease of use of Sensirion’s humidity and temperature sensors.
The Smart Gadget not only shows humidity and temperature values on the display, but can also communicate with a bluetooth SMART capable device like a smartphone. For developers, full design resources of the SHT31 Smart Gadget are available on GitHub. Furthermore please find more detailed information about our Smart Gadget in the SHT31 Smart Gadget user guide.
- SHT31 humidity and temperature sensor
- LCD Display for humidity, temperature and dew Point in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity to iOS and Android smartphones
- iOS and Android apps available
- Data logging capabilities
- Complete hardware, firmware and software design resources available
The SHT31 Smart Gadget is designed to be a reference design and development kit that helps developers to kick-start their own projects with an SHT3x sensor, Bluetooth module and corresponding apps.
The design resources are published on Sensirion's GitHub page and include:
- Hardware design data (PCB layout, schematics, BOM): https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Hardware
- Firmware for BLE module and LCD Driver, Bluetooth profile Definition: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Firmware
- Software code for IOS app: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-iOS
- Software code for Android app: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Android
Compatible with iOS devices which support BLE: iPhone 4S and later as well as iPad 3 and later. More information and an instruction can be found here. Download the Smart Gadget App from iTunes store SMART GADGET APP.