Gas Meter Modules for Smart Gas Meters
The microthermal gas meter modules from Sensirion enable gas consumption to be reliably monitored in real-time and boast long-term stability as well as dust and dirt resistance. Sensirion’s microthermal sensor technology has been installed for years in industrial and residential gas meters. So are more than 500’000 gas meters already in use in Europe. The advantages of the gas meter modules make it the epitome of smart energy.
Microthermal Gas Meter Modules SGM70xx
Evaluation Certification according to EN 14236 and OIML R 137
Sensirion's gas meter modules have achieved an evaluation certification in accordance with the harmonized standards EN 14236 and OIML R 137 for natural gas, types H and L. The evaluation certificate is issued by NMi, one of the leading notified bodies in Europe for type approval examination and certification of measuring instruments. This evaluation certificate makes it easier and faster for gas meter manufacturers to obtain MID approval for gas meters that use the microthermal gas meter modules SGM70xx as core metrological unit. Read the complete press release and the evaluation certfication.
Complete Design-In Solution
Sensirion is the first and only company in the industry to offer a Complete Design-In Solution from a single source, which helps customers to integrate the certified standard products SGM70xx into gas meter products in a fast and easy way.
- For G1.6, G2.5, G4 and G6 flow ranges (residential market)
- High reliability and long-term stability
- Dust and dirt resistance
- Gas quality compensation (tested by GWI)
- Calibrated for air and natural gas
- Temperature compensated and pressure independent
- Compact design, easy integration
- Digital output (I2C interface)
- Evaluation kit available (only for projects with large unit quantities)