The World's Smallest Flow Sensor SDP3x - Creating Space for Your Ideas
- Measurement of differential pressure or air flow in bypass
- Greatest accuracy, repeatability and long-term stability
- Extended feature set - reflow solderable
Sensirion is proud to present the SDP3x, the world's smallest differential pressure sensor. The new SDP3x sensor measures just 5 mm x 8 mm x 5 mm, opening up new dimensions of integration and application possibilities.
Like all Sensirion differential pressure sensors, the SDP3x features excellent accuracy and long-term stability and no zero-point drift. Furthermore, the SDP3x sensor is reflow solderable and provides extended functionality, such as smart averaging, interrupts and fast sampling time of 2 kHz at 16 bit resolution. The new SDP3x differential pressure sensor is the perfect choice for high volume and cost-sensitive applications where size is essential.
Visit our product website and learn more about the new differential pressure sensor SDP3x.
- Smallest size (5mm x 5mm x 8mm), opening up new dimension of applications
- Measurement range ±500Pa (±2 in. H2O), other ranges available later 2016
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, even below 1Pa
- No zero-offset, no drift
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- Fast sampling time of 2kHz at 16 bit resolution
- Digital I2C and analog output versions
- Reflow solderable, shipped in "Tape and Reel" for "Pick and Place"
- Medical home care applications
- Portable medical devices
- Lifestyle and consumer products
- Filter monitoring
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Evaluation Kit EK-P4