Mass Flow Meter EM1
Not Recommended for New Designs (NRND)
Please note that the EM1 mass flow meter will only be available until the end of 2014. Final orders must be received by October 2014. All other information about the discontinuation can be found in the Notification of Product Discontinuation. Various Sensirion mass flow meters will be available in replacement beginning in 2015. You can find all our standard products in the Overview.
The EM1 mass flow meter is a cost optimized mass flow meter for gases. At an unbeatable price/performance ratio it covers a very wide flow range (1:100) with an accuracy of 3% of measured value.
Due to the use of the unsurpassed CMOSens® Technology the EM1 is able to give a digital, linearized, calibrated and temperature compensated flow signal. The EM1 mass flow meter enables fast (5 ms), accurate and reliable flow measurement at low cost for a wide range of standard and OEM applications.
- Leading CMOSens® Technology
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio
- High output data speed (down to 5 ms)
- Wide dynamic range with high accuracy (1:100 with 3% o.m.v.)
- Digitally calibrated & temperature compensated
- Digital Output: RS 232
- Standard supply voltage: 7 - 18 VDC
- Rugged chemically inert mechanical Polycarbonate housing
- Manifold mountable
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 certified quality control system
- Easy-to-use due to calibration & standard digital interface
- Process control
- Medical instruments
- Fuel cells
- Food & drink industry
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Chemical engineering
- Quality control