Mass Flow Controller SFC4000 (Not Recommended for New Designs)
Not Recommended for New Designs (NRND)
The SFC4000 mass flow controller is replaced by the SFC5400 mass flow controller.
The SFC5400 is based on the new chip generation and has better performance as well as new functionality.
The SFC4000 is only available to existing customers for support of their running production.
Sensirion's mass flow controller SFC4000 offers fast response times and accurate control of gas flows over a wide range.
Based on the CMOSens® Technology the digital calibrated and temperature compensated sensor signal is converted directly into a signal which is used in the analog controlling circuit to control the valve. Thanks to this principle the mass flow controller is insusceptible to electromagnetic interferences. The SFC4000 offers an analog interface (0 - 5 V) and provides stable and precise control of gas flows. Required power supply is unipolar 14 to 24 VDC.
- Unbeaten price/performance ratio thanks to leading CMOSens® Technology
- Very high control speed (settling time <100ms)
- Wide control range (1:1000)
- High accuracy (0.8% m.v. for 10-100% FS)
- Fully temperature compensated
- Analog interface 0-5 V
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 certified quality control system
- Rugged chemically inert housing