Evaluation Kit EK-P4
Evaluation Kit for Sensors of the SDP3x Series
The evaluation kit EK-P4 is designed for an easy and cost-efficient evaluation and qualification of Sensirion's SDP3x differential pressure sensors. Test now the features of the new differential pressure sensor. Especially at lowest pressure differences, the sensor provides highest accuracy and long-term stability.
The evaluation kit consists of a USB stick connected to a PCB on which an SDP31 differential pressure sensor is already attached. The included flow element can be easily affixed to the kit with two screws and then directly connected to the gas flow. Detailed information about the flow element can be found in the application note.
The EK-P4 viewer software, the SDP3x datasheet as well as a quick start guide can be downloaded from this website. The viewer software shows the measured differential pressure using a graph. It allows simple data logging and the export of measurement data in the form of an Excel list. The software is easy to install on a personal computer. No further calibration of the sensor is necessary.
- Fast and reliable evaluation and qualification (for a reduced time-to-market)
- Easy handling, with a Windows PC
- High-performance measurements thanks to SDP3x differential pressure sensor
- 1 USB stick with adapter cable
- 1 SDP31 differential pressure sensor on PCB
- 1 Flow Element
SDP31 - Characteristics
- Pressure range: -500 to 500 Pa, -/+ 2" H2O
- Accuracy: 0.1 Pa, + 3% of reading
- Calibrated gases: Air, N2