Evaluation Kit EK-P3
Not Recommended for New Designs (NRND)
The evaluation kit EK-P3 for testing sensors of the differential pressure SDP600 series, as well as the sensors themselves, are no longer available. The SDP600 series is replaced by the SDP800 series which comes in the same proven housing and is based on the new chip generation which offers better performance as well as new functionality. For testing the digital sensors of the SDP800 series, please use the evaluation kit EK-P5.
Evaluation Kit for Sensors of the SDP600 Series
The evaluation kit EK-P3 is designed for an easy and cost-efficient evaluation and qualification of Sensirion's digital differential pressure sensors. The evaluation kit consists of a USB Stick with an adapter cable and a SDP610 differential pressure sensor.
The software allows measuring at variable resolution, displaying differential pressure in Pa and Inch Water. Absolute or relative timing may be chosen and data are displayed in a graph. The software has the capability for easy data-logging and data may be exported to Excel format.
- Fast and reliable evaluation and qualification (for a reduced time-to-market)
- Easy to connect to a PC
- High-performance measurements thanks to SDP610 differential pressure sensor
- 1 USB Stick with adapter cable
- 1 sensor cable (20 cm length)
- 1 SDP610 differential pressure sensor
SDP610 - Characteristics
- Pressure range: -500 to 500 Pa, -/+ 2" H2O
- Accuracy: 0.2 Pa, + 3% of reading
- Response time: 4.6 ms
- Calibrated gases: Air, N2