SHT31 Smart Gadget Development Kit
Kick-Start Your Own Projects With Sensirion's Development Kit for Humidity Sensors
The Smart Gadget is a simple reference design circuit board and development kit which demonstrates the outstanding performance and ease of use of Sensirion’s humidity and temperature sensors.
The Smart Gadget not only shows humidity and temperature values on the display, but can also communicate with a bluetooth SMART capable device like a smartphone. For developers, full design resources of the SHT31 Smart Gadget are available on GitHub. Furthermore please find more detailed information about our Smart Gadget in the SHT31 Smart Gadget user guide.
Order your SHT31 Smart Gadget Development Kit at our distributors.
- SHT31 humidity and temperature sensor
- LCD Display for humidity, temperature and dew Point in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity to iOS and Android smartphones
- iOS and Android apps available
- Data logging capabilities
- Complete hardware, firmware and software design resources available
MyAmbience - App
Connect your Sensirion Smart Gadget via Bluetooth to your mobile device and get to know your environment.
MyAmbience enables you to
- view live-data from all your gadgets
- track your history and export data
- gain deep insights on environmental Events
- create avatars and customize their comfort zone
- visualize and share your environmental conditions
Note: At the Moment MyAmbience is just available on iOS. Android version is coming soon.
The SHT31 Smart Gadget is designed to be a reference design and development kit that helps developers to kick-start their own projects with an SHT3x sensor, Bluetooth module and corresponding apps.
The design resources are published on Sensirion's GitHub page and include:
- Hardware design data (PCB layout, schematics, BOM): https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Hardware
- Firmware for BLE module and LCD Driver, Bluetooth profile Definition: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Firmware
- Software code for IOS example app: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-iOS
- Software code for Android example app: https://github.com/Sensirion/SmartGadget-Android (also available in Google Playstore)