Be Part of the Sensirion Success Story
At Sensirion, you'll play an active role in a leading international company. You will be challenged with exciting tasks in a young, dynamic and friendly Environment.
Your Passion: High-Tech
- You're excited about innovation and want to develop, produce and sell the world's best sensors and software solutions.
- You like to be ahead of the times and you want to work on technologies for a smarter future.
- You want to make an impact, improve our quality of life and ease the burden on our Environment.
Your Standard: High-End
- You turn scientific concepts into marketable solutions.
- You'd play in the major leagues with top companies from the medical technology sector, the auto industry and the consumer goods industry.
- You live and work according to the same strong values as us: fair and honest, together, top Performance.
Your Commitment: High-Performance
- You're one of the best and never stop striving to get even better. Like us: Since its founding in 1998, Sensirion has grown at an average annual rate of more than 20 percent.
- Standing still is going backwards. Life-long learning and continuously expanding your skillset are a matter of course for you.
- You want to help us set new standards in the industry - around the world.
During Your Studies
Sensirion emerged from an ETH spin-off and works closely with many universities. As an intern, you can bring your theoretical knowledge to bear and work independently on important projects.
Start your internship
Dear prospective applicants,
What makes Sensirion special? We're dedicated to making fairness and honesty the foundation of all the work we do together. We value mutual respect and the willingness to look for solutions together. We're also convinced that employees should have as much freedom as possible and be given responsibility for the work they do. Since our founding, we have held fast to these principles and fought to preserve them. We're proud that a company as large as Sensirion still abides by these values. Of course, no company is perfect and things can and do go wrong at times in our day-to-day work. But the positive feedback we receive from our employees assures us that we're on the right track...