On-Demand Webinar: Breaking the size barrier in CO2 sensing
In this webinar, our sensor experts Marco Gysel, Product Manager CO2 Sensors, and Thomas Uehlinger, Senior Project Manager R&D, discuss trends in the CO2 sensing market and offer insights about Sensirions next generation SCD4x CO2 Sensor. Special focus is set on the underlying PASens® Technology and on how your project can take-off with the SCD4x. Finally, participants had the chance to ask questions in a live Q&A session.
Duration: 40 min
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Understand the importance of CO2, how it is related to indoor air quality and what it's negative impacts on people are
- Meet our disruptive SCD4x CO2 product line and understand the benefits for your application
- Learn how the photoacoustic sensing principle works and get insights into Sensirions disruptive PASens® Technology
- Get ready for take-off with the SCD4x to break the size and cost barrier for your product
Who is this webinar for?
- People who work in the areas of HVAC, building automation and air quality monitoring
- Manufacturers of indoor air quality monitors, CO2 monitors, A/Cs etc.
- Product managers, purchasers, R&D engineers, salespeople
Marco Gysel, Product Manager CO2 Sensors
Dr. Thomas Uehlinger, Senior Project Manager R&D