Live Webinar: Breaking the size barrier in CO2 sensing
In this webinar, our sensor experts Marco Gysel, Product Manager CO2 Sensors, and Thomas Uehlinger, Senior Project Manager R&D, will discuss trends in the CO2 sensing market and offer insights about Sensirions next generation SCD4x CO2 Sensor. Special focus will be set on the underlying PASens(R) technology and on how your project can take-off with the SCD4x. Finally, participants get the chance to ask questions in a live Q&A session.
Date: August 5, 4pm (UTC +1)
Duration: 40 min
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Understand the importance of CO2, how it is related to indoor air quality and what it's negative impacts on people are
- Meet our disruptive SCD4x CO2 product line and understand the benefits for your application
- Learn how the photoacoustic sensing principle works and get insights into Sensirions disruptive PASens® Technology
- Get ready for take-off with the SCD4x to break the size and cost barrier for your product
Who is this webinar for?
- People who work in the areas of HVAC, building automation and air quality monitoring
- Manufacturers of indoor air quality monitors, CO2 monitors, A/Cs etc.
- Product managers, purchasers, R&D engineers, salespeople
Marco Gysel, Product Manager CO2 Sensors
Dr. Thomas Uehlinger, Senior Project Manager R&D