Sensirion Webinar: Boosting development and manufacturing of modern drugs using sensors. Lessons learnt from COVID-19.
In this webinar, our expert Gina Greco, Market Manager for Life Science, Diagnostics and Analytical, talks about the trends and challenges in precise analysis and manufacturing that became evident during Covid pandemic. We discuss how sensors can help accelerating development and manufacturing while maintaining quality requirements.
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Learn more trends and challenges in the life science, diagnostics and analytical market around precise analysis and manufacturing, the current effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and how sensors add value to such applications
- Get a deeper insight into typical applications of this market, e.g. flow cytometry, DNA sequencing, chromatography
- Find out how Sensirion sensors solutions add value to your specific application
- Learn more about typical use cases of our sensors: validate volumes and washing processes, feedback loop and calibrating and monitoring complex Systems
Who is this webinar for?
- People who work in the sectors of life science, diagnostics and analytical instruments
- People who work on fluidics control and environmental monitoring
- Engineers, product managers, innovators, R&D and sales