Live webinar: A day in a life of a junior engineer at Sensirion
In this webinar, our two student ambassadors, Jan Seitz and Daniel Steinmann will talk about their personal experiences during their work at Sensirion. They will speak about typical tasks and engineering projects, collaboration with colleagues in the team and from other departments, the corporate culture at Sensirion, some personal insights and much more. Furthermore, they will give you tips for starting your career at Sensirion.
Save the date: November 26th, 4.30pm (UTC+1)
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Everything about working as a junior engineer at Sensirion: typical tasks and projects, your responsibilities and benefits, collaboration with colleagues in the team, contact with colleagues from other departments, the corporate culture at Sensirion, activities outside of work (social events, sports)
- Gain insights from the Sensirion student ambassadors and benefit from the experience hey have gained while working for Sensirion
- Get tips for starting your career at Sensirion, including the application and interview
- Ask the two student ambassadors your personal questions
Who is this webinar for?
- Students or graduates who are looking to start their career as a junior engineer or seeking an internship in a high-tech company
- Students or graduates from technical universities or universities of applied sciences, e.g. ETH Zurich, EPFL, ZHAW, HSR
- Areas of studies: engineering (electrical, mechanical, software), information technology, physics, chemistry, material sciences
Save your spot and register now!
The registration is now closed.