Live Webinar: Lowering total cost of ownership by using ISO 17025 certified sensors for GDP compliant cold chain monitoring
In this webinar, our experts Matthias Scharfe, Product Manager Humidity and Temperature Sensors, and Martin Wirz, Sales Director Industrial, will show how the total cost of ownership can be lowered for GDP compliant cold chain monitoring by using ISO 17025 certified sensors.
Save the date: June 29th, 4pm (UTC+1)
Save your spot and register now:
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Understand typical challenges in developing and manufacturing data loggers for cold chain logistics
- Find out how you can lower the total cost of data logger development and manufacturing by using ISO17025 certified sensors
- Experience the benefits of Sensirion's GPD-compliant humidity and temperature sensors
- Learn how the ISO17025 certification issued for each sensor is structured and what is included
Who is this webinar for?
- People who work in the areas of cold chain logistics, drugs and perishable goods transportation
- Manufacturers of dataloggers, cold chain monitoring devices etc.
- Product managers, purchasers, R&D engineers, salespeople
Dr. Matthias Scharfe, Product Manager Humidity and Temperature Sensors
Dr. Martin Wirz, Sales Director Industrial