Sensirion Webinar: GDP compliant data logging powered by temperature sensors including ISO17025 calibration certificates
In this webinar our expert Maximilian Eichberger, Head of Product Management Humidity and Temperature Sensors, will talk about GDP compliant data logging powered by temperature sensors including ISO17025 calibration certificates.
Why attend the webinar?
- get an overview of key features of the new STS32 temperature sensor
- understand business and technical benefits of having an ISO17025 calibration certificate:
What is traceability in context of NIST and ISO17025?
How to reduce costs and increase quality for temperature dataloggers?
- find support material from Sensirion to facilitate design-in process
- seize the opportunity to ask questions
Who is this webinar for?
- People working in the area of cold chain logistics and pharmaceutical logistics
- Data logger manufacturers
- Engineers, product managers, R&D and sales
Save your spot and register now!
- Date: 3 September 2020
- Time: 4pm CET
- Duration: 20-30min
- Registration: by 2 September 2020, 4pm at the latest
Please note: Sensirion reserves the right to exclude persons who do not correspond to our target group from the webinar.