Liquid Flow Concentration Sensor SLF3C-1300F
In this webinar, our expert Patrick Reith, Product Manager Liquid Flow Sensors, talks about the new SLF3C-1300F liquid flow concentration sensor and demonstrates in experiment its thermal conductivity feature. The SLF3C-1300F measures more than flow. It takes the industry-approved flow sensing system from Sensirion to the next level: the thermal conductivity feature now makes it possible to take a closer look at the liquid inside your application.
Watch the webinar now:
What you can learn from this webinar?
- Learn how you could measure the concentration of two-component mixtures such as oil or glycol in water (concentration monitoring)
- See in an experiment how you switch between different flow calibration profiles depending on which liquid is in the sensor (e.g. switching between IPA and water calibration)
- Know more about precision check, cleaning verification and safety check.
- Get a direct contact for the sensor evaluation of the SLF3C-1300F
Who is this webinar for?
- People who work in the sectors of life sciences, diagnostics, analytical instruments or in the industrial market
- Manufacturers of liquid flow handling Systems
- Engineers, product managers, innovators, R&D and sales, purchasing mangers, business development Managers