Mass Flow Controller SFC3000
The mass flow controller SFC3000 offers fast and accurate control of gas flows over a very wide range. Its high accuracy and fast settling time is mainly based on the CMOSens® Technology used in it. Thereby the digitally calibrated and temperature compensated sensor signal is converted directly into a signal which is used in the digital controlling circuit to control the valve.
The SFC3000 is a small, fully digital mass flow controller for high-volume OEM applications. Its excellent stability and repeatability make it ideal for analytical instruments. Different gas types and control ranges can be calibrated and switched by software.
- Unbeaten price/performance ratio thanks to leading CMOSens® Technology
- Multi gas / multi ranges options
- Very high control speed (T90<100ms)
- Wide control range (1:1000)
- Extremely stable flow control
- Digital RS485 interface
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 certified quality control system
- Rugged chemically inert housing
- Analytical instruments
- Gas chromatography
- Cell culture and fermenter control
- Chemical engineering
- Quality control