Flow Sensor SLQ-QT105 for Semiconductor Applications
Tailored to the integration in demanding coating systems, the new SLQ-QT105 is a semicon grade-sensor solution for flow rates below 120 ml/min of hydrocarbon based liquids like photoresists and solvents. Based on Sensirion's proven thermal microsensor technology, it opens new perspectives in terms of sensitivity, reliability and speed. The short response time of the SLQ-QT105 allows the accurate monitoring of highly dynamic processes such as fast dosing operations. Equipped with fittings for 4x3mm PFA tubing, this reliable device works without any moving parts measuring non-invasively through the wall of a straight flow path. A smart digital interface and robust RS485 communication is offered for long distance and bus capability.
- For flow rates up to 120 ml/min (hydrocarbons)
- Highest sensitivity down to the lowest flow rates
- Fast response time down to 30 ms
- RS485 digital interface
- For photoresists and solvents
- Straight flow path, no moving parts
- Assured purity
- Superb chemical resistance, inert materials
- Wetted materials: PCTFE, PFA and quartz glass only
- Maximum working pressure 3 bar (high pressure ratings available on request)
- High-end semiconductor process control
- Fast dosing operations
In order to find out more, please send your inquiry to our experts.