Versatile Flow Sensor for flow ranges of up to 120 ml/min
The new SLQ-QT500 features a flow range up to 120 ml/min for water-based liquids as well as hydrocarbon based liquids. It is ideal for the integration into demanding coating systems in the semicon industry as well as for a wide array of dosing and flow applications in other industries.
Based on Sensirion's proven thermal microsensor technology, it opens new perspectives in terms of sensitivity, reliability and speed. The wetted parts are just the PFA fittings and the quartz glass tube. The whole fluidic path is straight and there are no obstacles or moving parts in the sensor. The SLQ-QT500 is ideally suited for liquids with virtually any viscosity as well as liquids which contain small particles as long as they are not abrasive for the quartz glass tube.
A smart digital interface and robust RS485 communication is offered for long distance and bus capabilities. The unsurpassed sensitivity and measuring speed offer new possibilities for the monitoring or control of fast dosing operations. The instantaneous flow rate of the fluid is available as well the output of a total dosed volume with automatic dosing detection. The sensor is available with calibration for H2O and isopropanol (IPA).
- For flow rates up to 120 ml/min (hydrocarbons and water based liquids)
- Fast response time down to 30 ms
- For high and low viscosity liquids
- For liquids with small particles
- RS485 digital interface
- Straight flow path, no moving parts
- Assured purity
- Highest sensitivity down to the lowest flow rates
- Superb chemical resistance, inert materials
- Wetted materials: PFA and quartz glass only
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar
- High-end semiconductor process control
- Industrial automation
- Fast dosing operations