SLI-Flow Meters for Life Science and Automation
Tailored to the integration in demanding flow control systems: The new SLI flow meter series is a high precision solution for low flow rates of liquids based on water or hydrocarbons (alcohols, solvents, oil, fuel, adhesives ).
Based on Sensirion's well-proven thermal microsensor technology, it opens new perspectives in terms of sensitivity, reliability and speed. The short response time and high precision of the SLI Flow Meters allows the accurate monitoring of highly dynamic processes such as fast dosing operations. This reliable device works without any moving parts, measuring non-invasively through the wall of a straight flow path. Ultimate media compatibility of all wetted parts is ensured by the exclusive use of highly inert and bio-compatible materials (glass, PEEK, Teflon).
A smart digital interface and robust RS485 communication is offered for long distance and bus capability. With this, the total dispensed volume can be determined automatically. The actual dispensed volume is available at any time.
- 3 flow ranges available, from mircoliters to milliliters
- For flow rates of water based liquids: up to 5 ml/min
- For flow rates of hydrocarbons: up to 80 ml/min
- Precision better than 1% of the measured value
- Highest sensitivity down to <1 ul/min
- Fast response time down to 30 ms
- Smart RS485 digital interface
- No moving parts, straight flow path, Superb media compatibility
- Wetted materials glass, PEEK and Teflon only (inert, bio-compatible)
- Maximum working pressure up to 100 bar (1500 psi) depending on flow range
- General process monitoring
- Pump control
- Monitoring of fuel flow
- Lubricants dosage monitoring
- Monitoring of spray coating
- Leakage detection
In order to find out more, please send your inquiry to our experts.