Evaluation Kit EK-H4 for Humidity Sensors SHTxx
For simultaneous measurement with humidity & temperature sensors SHTxx.
The evaluation kit EK-H4 combines an easy-to-use plug-and-play system for sensor evaluation with a data logging equipment for simultaneous recording of humidity and temperature. EK-H4 allows for applying 4 SHTxx humidity and temperature sensors, no matter what generation, simultaneously and reading out relative humidity, temperature, calculated dew point and energy consumption at the same time. EK-H4 is working with SHT1x, SHT7x as well as with SHT2x sensors and interfaces to the computer via USB. The data-logging software is able to integrate signals from various EK-H4 multiplexers such that only the USB channels of the computer are limiting the number of read out sensors.
The application of EK-H4 does not require any software programming, calibration nor does it need additional hardware - with the exception of data-logging software that requires a personal computer.
- EK-H4 multiplexer box with 4 channels
- 4 SHT71 sensors
- 4 SHT21 sensors
- 4 Sensor cables (of 3m length) with RJ45 plug for connecting sensors with multiplexer box
- 1 USB cable for PC connection
- 1 Power supply unit with US, EU, AU adapter
- 1 Memory stick with multi viewer software for running EK-H4 as a data-logger
- Packaging: All components are packed in a cardboard box
- Minimal order quantity: 1 piece